Friday, November 19, 2010

HALAL OR NOT


I received an email, said this tea are haram because of E471… uhuk uhuk … This tea not stated what kind of fat that they used. The emulsifier e471 also can be from vegetable or animal fat, in same situation with WALLS ice cream, Twiesties, Apollo and Aik Cheong coffee, they also got E471,but then have halal certificate from Jakim….but for me as long as the legal halal Jakim already stated there, I’m not hesitate to eat those thing.

Simple thing to bear in mind if you are not confident with this, then don’t take it, I’m also a little bit blur with all those kind of e471 food additive.

Diverse issue with tic tac sweet, this tic tac sweet never got halal logo at their product, but nobody bother or asking why those tic tac sell the same row with Sugus and Mentos in majority supermarket in Malaysia, in FoodGuide.Org.UK they already forbid the orange tic tac and lime tic tac, they stated those tic tac are haram, contain an e120 Carminic Acid from Cochineal in their ingredient, Is it those tic tac IN MALAYSIA came from the same distributor AS IN UK?.. That’s i don’t know. If you guys got extra work to find out, do give me a comment where this tic tac origin from, especially UK tic tac

Surely there are more important things to be worried about than eating a frickin tic-tac. Geez!

but i love tic tac..but rarely taken a tic tac...this things alarm me, but you guys better google what carminic acid is…hehhe yucky….it makes me a sudden nausea,..i don’t know want to believe it or not...so watch what you eat and drink, ….

p/s: sorry for the bad grammar..hihi

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to consume tic tac I loved it but after reading this thing I got conscious and I'm so careful now I'm going to find out it's ingredients first thanks for putting an effort to aware people thanks.